Hi there !
Today I want to show you a few products I finished recently.
- First of all, I want to talk about the contour cream Foxy Curls from Tigi. I have been using this product for about 9 months. The smell is really sweet (smells to cotton candy). This product is used to control the curls and fight the frizz. It does actually its job : my hair was less frizzy and the curls were well defined, the texture is a bit sticky when we just apply it but it dries fast and the smell stays the whole day. I don’t buy another one because it’s summer and I feel it’s a bit too heavy at the moment. I think it’s a good product for people who wants to give a nice shape to the curls. I would certainly buy it again but not so soon, I want to try other brands first 😉
You can find Tigi Foxy Curls here
- I use these days the facial spray from Evian. It’s really good especially when it’s hot, I love to put it a bit in the fridge before using it. I mostly use it when I go out from the shower, I like to refresh my face with natural water, it helps me then to have a very soft and clean skin to then apply my face lotions and creams. I also use it in a different way : There are days when I don’t know how to set my hair properly and when I need to redefine my curls, I like to spray a bit the tips to give a bit of moisture. I wash my hair every 2 days so I can not say my head is dirty, but this is really to humidify and work with the hair. I finished this spray a few days ago and I already started another bottle.
You can find Evian Facial Spray here
- Some people laugh when I tell them that I use every single day an anti-ageing eye contour cream. They think I am too young : I am 26 years old … I believe if we don’t want to have wrinkles, we must treat our skin before we start to have some. I have bought a cream from Peggy Sage. It says this one has green tea extract. The tube is 15ml and I used it (morning and night) for about 5 months. It’s really nice and even though I have a sensitive skin, this one didn’t bring me any allergies. You can see it here but I am not sure where exactly you can find it online, it says you can buy it only in authorized retailers.
- I give a particular attention to body milks. I use them everyday, just after I take my shower (I take 2 showers a day : morning and night). I tried once a body milk from Korres, it was with Basil and Lemon. I didn’t smell very much to basil but I liked that product very much, so I wanted to try another one from that brand but with a different smell : Bergamot Pear. It was really smelling to pear. I love the texture of it : it dries quite fast and is not sticky on the skin. The smells stays long time and the skin becomes very soft. I cannot find it in France so I buy it online. I finished this tube in about 2 weeks.It’s really a fresh smell for summer and I would for sure buy it again. I love that brand and if you care about the formula of your cosmetics, you should be happy to know that it has 92.3 % of natural content, with no mineral oil, no petrolatum/paraffin wax, no silicones, no parabens etc…
For Korres Basil & Lemon click here
For Korres Bergamot Pear click here
- Finally, the last product I finished is the 24hr moisturizing body lotion from Nuxe. I love it ! I haven’t tried many products from Nuxe, but I can say that this one is really amazing. I also used it after the shower (I use one body lotion/milk at a time, I first finished Korres then I used that one). What can I say besides it’s just perfect! It’s with almond and orange flower petals. So the smell is not so strong nor floral at all (I don’t like to smell like a flower bouquet). The smell is relaxing and the skin becomes so soft after using it. The formula is 94% with natural ingredients and no parabens. As soon as I finished it I wanted to try another one from Topicrem (I will talk about it in another post) but I am regreting it very much and I am very impatient to buy that one again.
You can find Nuxe 24hr moisturizing body lotion here
Have you ever tried one of these products ? What do you think about them ?
See you ! xoxo