Yesterday, I was so glad to see that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Katy from the lovely blog Dissolve in Scottish Rain.
I am really happy to participate especially because this blog is quite new (I started it less than a month ago!) It’s a great way to get to know new people in this huge blogosphere and share our passions together!
Thanks a lot Katy for this invitation!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award :
- You have to link back and thank the person that nominated you.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer all 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (make sure to let them know they have been selected) and give them 11 questions of your choice (do not nominate the person who nominated you)
So here I go !
11 facts about myself :
- I am French, born and raised in France, but I am actually Italian (my whole family comes from Italy) so I grew up with both cultures and speak both languages as mother languages.
- I have been living in Japan, in the city of Osaka for about 2 years in total, I was there when there was the big earthquake and tsunami.
- I travelled a lot and I speak English every day since many years now (my best friends are not French) but I’ve never been to a native English speaking country.
- I am small (1.58m) so people often think I look like I am 20 years old (26 is almost the same, don’t you think so?)
- I studied communication, Human Resources, Management, Accountancy for several years, I have also worked in an office as an assistant in a HR department, but I don’ like to work in offices (I am terrible at answering the phone!).
- My very first hobby is photography, I started a few months ago a course to become a photographer. I won’t get any official degree but a certificate. I also have a Flickr account. I didn’t update it on my “follow me” buttons because it has nothing to do with beauty and cosmetics, but you can check it by clicking here if you are interested (and you can add me there if you also have a Flickr page!).
- I am really bad at picking user names on Internet, it takes me hours every time I make an account.
- I love nattô. If you don’t know what it is, I recommend you to check here. It’s a Japanese speciality made of fermented soy beans. Most of my foreign (and French) friends can’t it this at all, it smells (I have to admit it) not so good but it’s really healthy.
- I sleep with a blanket (even in summer), I always cover my feet very well, I often believe ghosts are funny dudes who like to scare us and tickle us while we sleep…
- I have a lot of books, and I can’t help buying more whenever I enter a book store.
- I am stubborn, perfectionist and honest, so I always give 100% of myself when I start something.
I should add also that I am very talkative ! 😉
So you know 11 facts about me, I will now answer the questions Katy asked me :
- What would be the name of your alter-ego? The name of my alter-ego is Sarah, when I don’t want people to know my real name 😉
- If you could write a drama based on your life who would play YOU and your BEST FRIEND? I often like to compare my friendship with my best friend with the TV show “Friends” so who would play me ? I would say Jennifer Aniston and she would be Courteney Cox 😉 We have an amazing and funny friendship that lasts since years now.
- What high-street shop is your kryptonite? I would definitely say Sephora
- Where do you see yourself in 16 years (precise, I know)? I see myself travelling and keep blogging
- What are your blogger goals? I want to share all I know/find/discover about beauty and cosmetics. I love talking and I love to discuss about this subject! My first goal is to give good contents and articles to the readers.
- CLOTHES or MAKEUP? MAKEUP !!!
- What is one trend that you will NEVER be able to get your head around? The trend of the duck face!
- You’re having a dinner party, you can invite three people – who? (dead or alive / famous or friends) My niece and nephew, they live far away from me and I never meet them … also I would invite my aunt who passed away 3 years ago.
- If you could look into the future and see your life, would you do it? No, I like to enjoy each day, it would be so boring to know everything now.
- What’s your most annoying feature? I think the most annoying feature about me is when I have an obsession on something, I will keep talking about it a hundred times.
- Who is your inspiration? My mother ! She is great, funny and has a strong mind.
And now is time for the nominations !
Bhavini from the blog Beauty puzzled
Michele from the blog Robetutu
Alice from the blog Socks and sparkles
Paula from the blog Thirteen thoughts
Emma from the blog The Diary of a Beauty Addict
Francesca from the blog Francesca beauty
Becky from the blog Becky Blossom
My questions !
So now girls you will have to answer a few questions ! Don’t forget to link me back when you post your article 🙂
- Why did you started a blog ?
- What’s the beauty product you cannot live without ?
- Who is your style/beauty icon ?
- What’s your favourite movie and why ?
- What’s your favourite blog ?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?
- A song that describes you the most ?
- What’s the thing you always have in your bag ?
- What’s your favourite place in the world ?
- Give one word that describe you the best
- What’s your plans for next year ?
Well, this Liebster award is done for me, I hope you enjoyed it and for all the nominees, I am really impatient to see your answers !!
Thank you again Katy for allowing me to participate 🙂
Hope you will all have a nice day !